Any Advice

Hello, so my SO has his own business and well its struggling so he is awaiting a couple of interviews to come around , since September I have been working 2 jobs, and I do not make enough to keep things going without some struggle. I'm getting married next month and need more money for payments to the judge, flowers, etc.
Does anyone know anyway that I can make some extra cash quick in these rough times?

kduffy

Asked by kduffy at 9:00 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• donate plasma or blood. sell some things on craigslist
    good luck!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• plasma center ? sell your blood it;s always needed by the blood bank
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I dont no, but heres a bumb...
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 9:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I cant donate blood I only weigh 89 pounds
    kduffy

Comment by kduffy (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I had seen on another post a few months ago that a husband owned his own business and his business too was struggling because of the economy so he layed himself off from his company and was able to draw unemployment until he could find another job. I am sure that it would depend on state laws as well as how the business is set up, but it may be something he would want to look into. Good Luck!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you have anything to sell, try E-bay, Craigslist, or Angie's List, babysitting - are you an expert at anything - CPR, first aid, swimming. Do personal errands for elderly or housebound, good at gardening? spring time is coming! etc. GL and Best Wishes on upcoming wedding!!!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 9:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• pocmom THANK YOU! From both my SO and I
    kduffy

Comment by kduffy (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:34 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• There are several ways to make extra money, none of them will be an "instant rich" fix of course. Anything worth doing will take some work on your part so dont' get discouraged if you don't see immediate results in anything you decide to try. I have a few companies that I will recommend, you can see the list and details Here

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2011