What is going on

im 33 weeks and shes pushing down really hard no contractions and every time i walk it feels like shes right between my legs is this normal and my back is killing me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor or the hotline where you can speak to a nurse for advice
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If it is making you nervous then I would def call your on-call OB and get their opinion. In my experience though that is very normal. The bigger the baby gets, the heavier she gets. And as you get closer to the end of your pregnancy your pelvis and hips begin to spread and make room for the baby to pass through. This also allows her to slide down a little bit in preparation for birth. GL and I hope I could help!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Ugh, I hate that feeling. The closer you get to your due date, the more you'll feel that pressure between your legs. It stinks, sorry. The only thing that kinda worries me is your back pain. Some women get back labor ONLY along with some pressure. I'd drink some water and lie down for 30 mins to an hour and see if you can get some relief. If not, then make the call and get checked out. Better safe than having an early baby, right? You could also try and get down on your hands and knees and ever so slowly and gently lower your head to the floor resting in on your hands. Sometimes that inversion can relieve the pressure down there. Make sure to come back up slowly too, and don't do it if you've had blood pressure issues at all OR if it makes you feel sick or dizzy/light headed. GL mama!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes this is very normal
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 6, 2011