Has your husband ever

So ladies has your husband ever came home and gave you flowers for no reason?

My husband did yesterday he gave me three roses yeah they came from his mom's rose bush but it's the thought that he was thinking of me.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• no , but nice for you
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes and I love it. Last year on my B day, he brought me roses from my bushes and fixed me breakfast in bed and cleaned the house. It was great. I didn't care that they came from my bushes, he thought enough to do it.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes, that's the best kind! i had mentioned i got a bargain vase that would look great with gerbra daisies, he came down to my dorm that weekend with sunflowers because the florist told him that was the closest she had to gerberas :D

on our first wedding anniversary he gave me a single rose in a budvase, it happened to be my favorite colored rose (which was by chance turns out) that's the only two times he's given them to me, but that makes it more special. the sunflower memory still makes me smile...
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 9:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yes, he has - I've had florist flowers, flowers grown on the side of the road, hand-picked from someone's garden - doesn't matter where they come from all that matters is he was thinking of ya! I even had my little one (who's 13 now) bring me a dandelion and say "the yellow flower reminded me of sunshine and you, mama" I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a weed - in my eyes it was like a beautifully scented rose. LOL!!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 9:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Yeah!!!! My hubby brings me flowers for no reason all the time...and it's always a different kind of flower too...I don't think he's ever brought the same kind of flower twice....yeah us for having such sweet men! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You guys are sooo lucky. My husband doesn't do stuff like that . . but he does help out more around the house when he knows I need cheering.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:14 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• The ex did when he stole them off someones grave after he did something bad.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• My hubby will get me calla lilies whenever we visit the market =) There used to be an elderly lady who'd walk down our road and sell them, and he'd buy me some when she'd come around, but we haven't seen her in ages so now I have to wait for a market visit to get some.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yeah.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 9:27 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• it's been a while, but yes he has
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2011