He wants sex, I don't

I just don't feel close to him anymore. I'm more annoyed by him. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• It he is your husband, then marriage counseling. If he is only a friend, then it is time to move on.

Answer by Bmat at 11:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• He is a "serious" relationship. Meaning not a husband, but more than a friend. He yells at me for everything, calls me stupid, and says I can't do anything. I hate him pretty much.
    Anonymous

• He makes me not want to wake up in the mornings I'm so depressed. I have a six month old and he's affecting my bonding with my baby.
    Anonymous

• Then it sounds like you just need to leave that situation, he's verbally abusive and not supportive at all get yourself out an move on with your life GL
    Anonymous

• It sounds to me as though you need to get out of this relationship. He is not being loving toward you. I don't know what to recommend about leaving him, whether you could stay with someone while getting job training and looking for a place of your own or what.

Answer by Bmat at 11:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Leave the bastard!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 11:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i feel the same exact way, i thought i was the only one!!! if u wanna talk more pm me!
    SHADYZGIRL1983

Answer by SHADYZGIRL1983 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Empower yourself girl! Change right in front of his face! Become the woman that you want to be and watch him go through changes wondering what happened to you! If he is yelling-either yell back about something that is valid to you or ignore the s**t out of him and think of what pretty outfit you are going to wear next...think about anything...except the misery that you see and hear. Good Luck!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• If he's yelling, you're not in love and you aren't married then it's time for you to move on to what is better for you.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2008