A little confused...PIOG

So, my DH and I have been trying to concieve baby#2 for almost 6 months. I normally have abnormal periods with my cycles ranging from 23-25 days. Well all of the sudden my last 2 cycles have been 28 days. On Weds, 11/29 I woke up to AF. Thurs it was a little heavy (no cramps or anything). But Fri, NOTHING! I am not kidding, I woke up at 3 AM to go shopping and there was nothing and when I went to bed around 11pm last night, still nothing. I even used tampons just in case and all were still white! Well this morning I woke up a there it was! WTH!?? I don't understand! Why? I am still bleeding.... am I having 2 periods? Any answers will be helpful. I have a doctors appt on 12/8 to make sure that I am ovulating. Pleas don't be rude. Thanks again.

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 11:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's hard to tell without knowing when you had your last regular period. I know mine will be psycho sometimes (maybe once a year) where they'll start and go for 2-3 days, then NOTHING for a day or 2, then surprise, I bleed through my underwear. My implantation bleeding wtih my pregnancy was also how you described: I bled like normal for 1 1/2 days, then nothing for 3 days, then I spotted a bit for another day. Wasn't until 6 weeks later we figured out it was implantation. Good luck (hope it's baby #2!) oh, and I know my doctor suggested I not use tampons unless I was sure it was a full, normal period.
    baenglishwc05

Answer by baenglishwc05 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I don't ever remember having a normal regular period unless I was on birth control...and I haven't been on birth control since I had my daughter in May of 2006. I really thought that I was pregnant last month, considering that for me my period was late. The month of Sept. I had a 23 day cycle.

Anyways, Thankyou so much. I guess we will see what the doctor says
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 11:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• i dont know sorry im no help to you.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:20 AM on Nov. 30, 2008