I have to complain....

because I am just in that mood....

So my sister in law is that type of person who thinks she is just the beezneez ...

She is pregnant with her first and and all along she has refused any kind of advice or anything at all so we just kind of nod our heads when she talks now ( like in the store and she heard a baby that was probably 4 months old start crying, she got mad and said her child will NEVER cry in public -- she ACTUALLY said and THINKS that. ) ..

It is just getting so annoying that I am not spending as much time with her anymore ( not that I spent a whole lot of time with her before)...

The latest annoyances are that she wants her daughter to have a unique name in her own words she wants " something unique that will just be special for her" ... the names she has picked out you ask.... The ones she has "come up with" are madison, isabell, and ava ....... of course everyone besides her knows that these are super common names - in fact they are so common that we have one of each in our family ( and they are all under 3 years old ) ......... She has also decided she wants something " really unique and kind of modern" for the nursery ... and today she picked up the bedding she ordered-- winnie the pooh ! ... yep cant get any more modern and unique than that.....

I know she could be alot worst but omg, if she talks one more time about how modern and unique this baby will be while it is named madison and in a winnie the pooh nursery im gonna scream !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some first time moms are sooooooo funny. They all learn pretty quickly though. You are a good SIL.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• lol..... It's so funny with first time Moms. They think they are the only people in the world that's had a child, and everything is unique to them.... I would just smile and nod, and let it go.

I love the name and room idea, I would have never thought of it,LMAO!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I bet you can't wait to go to walmart with her and her little baby starts screaming and you will say "I thought your baby will NEVER cry in public"... I totally would say that. Then I would follow with "so have we snapped back to reality". But the best thing to do is sit back and laugh because I promise she will eat her words.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• lol i think she gona have a big shock when this baby born and she got a big shock comming in the terrable 2's
    lol why baby wont cry in public lol is her baby comming with a off butten them lol sorry that cracked me up
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 9:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• yes i really hope ( I am sure she will be ) that she turns out to be a great mom...of course this is the same girl that I let watch my 8 month old son for 20 minutes while I ran to pick up a prescription ...and came back to find that she put Diet Pepsi in his bottle ....

lol fingers crossed

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would sit back and smile to myself.When the baby gets here she will have a dose of culture shock.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 9:51 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Lmao...Just smile and nod and laugh to yourself. I know I said there was no way I could stand to give up my talk shows for cartoons before I was a mom, but I'm just hoping I was not that out of touch with reality. LOL! I'm on my 3rd now and know better than to say "I would never" LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Grit your teeth, bide your time, when the day comes that she recants most of what she said, POUNCE upon that moment to tell her how annoying she was back when she was convinced of all her kid would do but never did. Then laugh at her.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2011