could I really be pregnant? I havent had my period since september 30 2008.

no period since september 30 2008. gained 13 pds. since august. and mild cramps in my abdomen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Holy Crap! I have the same problem! The exact same date as well! Too weird!
    Anonymous

• Why haven't you taken a test? I guess maybe I am impatient and would want to know. If I were you I would go get a test and take it first thing in the morning. If it's negative you need to see a doctor. Good Luck! I hope you get the outcome you want.
    Anonymous

• You havent had a period in almost 2 months? Its pretty probable, why don't you go take a test it would show by now.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• They are called doctors....go and see one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I went to go see a emergency room doctor and he only gave me the urine test and would not give me the blood test. and I have already taken preg. test. they were all neg. I have made an appointment with another doctor now.
    dee1988

Answer by dee1988 at 7:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2008