Plain white disposable diapers

Does anyone know where to get them where they don't cost a fortune? I only need one for my son's 1 year birthday photos. I found some at Target but they are $41 for a 4-pack (they're green/eco-friendly).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Shopping

• Luvs are basically all white. They have some color where the tabs go but the tabs cover them up.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Jamie - Thanks SO much!! I didn't know that they are all white. We've pretty much only used Pampers. I'll check them out.
    Anonymous

• I have luvs and they are actually mostly a light blue, with light blue lines making like diamond shapes across the whole diaper. They used to be white, but not for a while. So don't buy luvs if you are looking for white.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• The last few times I bought diapers the luvs were all white. I always had the blue diamond shape before. Unless for some reason the store had some old boxes in the back , which I had never seen all white before this and it is all I use, they are all white now. Hopefully they can work for you.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I have sizes four and five if you want me to mail one to you, just let me know.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Be a super mom and buy cloth diapers. Save a fortune and save the enviornment. Disposables could be used for travelling.
    puppieluv

Answer by puppieluv at 2:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Jamie - thanks so much for the offer. He wears a 3 in other diapers (he's about 20 lbs) so the 4 might be too big for him. That was so nice though to offer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You'll probably have better luck finding an all white diaper cover. I think it will be just as cute for this picture.
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You can buy a dappi nylon pant or diaper cover for $3 plus shipping from Baby Best Buy.

Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2008