Breast tenderness

so i been noticing today that i have a clear discharge and tenderness i haven't taken a pregnancy test today since last week i took one and negative, and my period not due till next week, what u gurls think????

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 9:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you should take another test. Generally your breast will not start leaking until the last trimester but every woman and every pregnancy is different. If this one is neg I would get an appt with your dr.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Well I a a mother of 2 boys (2 yrs and 6 mos). With both boys I had an elevated amount of discharge and extremely sore breasts starting about a week before my period was due. Even though I had the symptoms I didn't get a positive hpt until the day my period wa due. However, if it has been a week or so since you tested I would buy a 2 pack. Take one tomorrow morning with FMU then take the 2nd one 3 days after that. If you are still not happy with the answer, go to the closest ER and get a blood test done. That will be at least 99% accurate! Hope I could help! GL!!!!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011