I have taken 6 pregnancy test and all negative. but my period hasn't came on in 2 months.

I am having symptoms such as cramps, weight gain, and missing my period. but the test were neg. I went to hospital sep. 29 but the doc in the emergency room refused to give a blood test he claimed it would show up in my urine if I was at least 2 weeks. but I didn't know if I was pregnant at all so... I have known people to have neg. urine test, but positive blood test. I really think he shouldve gave me a blood test so I would know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• there could be many reasons for not having a period not just pregnancy. Go see your gyn.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I would say go to see your doctor, especially if you are normally regular. If you are not pregnant that something is amiss.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Do you have a family doctor?? You should make an appointment. If not, is there a health clinic nearby that could test you? A friend of mine went into emerg claiming she was really sick and they did a routine blood test and found out that she was pregnant. I only recommend doing that as a last resort! lol
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 11:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2008