Biggest loser

if u had the chance would u go on the biggest loser?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hell yes! A controlled environment like that, who wouldn't lose weight. I wouldn't care about winning the money (I'm sure they get money anyways), I would just love being in a place where all i thought about all day and night was losing weight. As of late, every time they do auditions in my town, they only want couples. My husband is 120lbs soaking wet, it wouldn't work.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• IF I was 300+ pounds overweight I wouldn't EVER go on TV so millions of people could get a giggle out of me in spandex, rolls upon rolls hanging out everywhere getting winded trying to walk across a room. 99% of those people on that show have gone decades with absolutely NO self control and telling themselves all kind of excuses as to why they are so huge and eat so much.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Prior to having gastric bypass, I'd have to say yes, I would. Just because I'm the type of person who thinks that if I can walk away with any knowledge that will help, then it's worth it.
    I do think it's very unrealistic though as they have trainers, doctors, chefs and everything else at their disposal, not like everyday people. (that's why I laugh at celebrities and their *diets* too), but think I would still be able to learn more about healthy eating and exercise.
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 12:29 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes if it was possible
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:22 PM on Apr. 6, 2011