Cafemom meet-up in Nashville??? Hubby was on his daddy's den, and he's part of a group called "my wife is a cafemom member", and someone mentioned he was going with his wife (she needs him to drive) and asked if anyone else was going...my question: what the hell is he talking about?? apparently it's supposed to be May 21-24, 2009...

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in About CafeMom

• The Mom meet in Nashiville has been canceled. The organizer became ill and no one was able to pick it up for her. The profile is still there MomMeet-2009 But the registration monies are currently being refunded.

There is a mom meet in dallas. You can get the details from dfwexchange

ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 7:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Your DH is right about the meet...but I didn't know anything about the men coming or about a men's group! That is interesting and must be investigated! And hey...I guess the more the merrier!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 12:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Well he said that he's just going cuz she needs him to drive, so i guess he's just going to stay in the hotel room or something. but yeah there's a daddys-den.com...apparentlly the guy that made it was sitting behind his fiance, while she was on cafemom, wishing that his laptop was working, and when it was finally fixed, he couldn't find a cafedad, so he made daddys-den. pretty cool huh?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• oh, and could you give me more information on the meet? i live about an hour away and it would be cool if i could go.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008