• In the Spotlight:

My 2 year old has a strange habit

when ever he goes to sleep, he always tries to grab my boob, not just through the shirt like looking for a bra strap which I thought he was doing at first now he has to have a hand on my chest. My husband yells at him to stop but it only makes the situation worse, what can I do to stop this. I tried holding his hand but he cries when I do that. What can I do?

TyTysmommom

Asked by TyTysmommom at 12:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• Maybe its his security. He wants to feel your still there, my son did that for a while, but his hand was over my shirt!! LOL
    sylvia559

Answer by sylvia559 at 1:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• You will miss this when he's 14 my boy did this for 3 years. I breast fed him so I think it had to do with that feeling me.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:00 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• This is just a phase. Your breasts are comforting to him. He's looking for the warmth and softness.
    This is acceptable and not perverted, I would just try to ween him away from it if it bothers you, but it will go away soon on it's own.
    DarcyMavis

Answer by DarcyMavis at 4:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2008