Boyfriend

My boyfriend has a really cute goatee... To be honest, he looks like a nerd without it. One problem, his facial hair is really corse. it pokes me and scratches me when we kiss... he tries to keep it neat and trimmed but it always hurts my face. Is there somthing we can do to make it soft? ~ without shaving it~

dfwhite

Asked by dfwhite at 10:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• This may also sound weird, but I heard some guys talking about how one didn't like their facial hair cause it was rough, and the other said his wasn't because he actually washed it with shampoo or some kind of beard soap...might help?!
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 10:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• have it grow a little longer.... if it's real short it may get softer as it gets longer (my DH's has...)
    ariel08

Answer by ariel08 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Probably the best thing is to just deal with the pain and let your skin get use to it. Eventually your face will get use to it and not be so sensitive.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 10:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Could let it grow a little longer. My husband has pretty much the same issue, but if he keeps his facial hair just a little long it doesn't bother me at all. Also he could try using a hair care product for coarse hair when he showers.
    Skipo510

Answer by Skipo510 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Have it grow longer, the shorter the stubs the courser it will feel.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I agree with having it grow a little longer too. It will help if he can still keep it neat.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• let it grow out alitttle more
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 11:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011