If you had the chance too....

if you had the chance too....go on all expensive paid vacation with a Few cafemoms and there kids to any were in the world for a week would you?
yes or no?
why?or why not?

I dont think i would,not because i dont know you guys personally but because almost every post i read mommas are saying:Call cps for the littlest things and i might slip and say something or one of my daughters might get out of hand and i might have to swat em across there butt, would you go?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 10:36 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't, but only because I couldn't stand to be away from my son for that long, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I might would..I mean if you didnt click with the moms and there kids you wouldn't have to stay right under them... I mean you could do alot in a weeks time...you wouldn't always want to do the same things so you wouldn't have to spend all of your time with them... I don't know could be cool...maybe if you could pick who ...I don't know I would have to say Maybe
    doula-mom25

Answer by doula-mom25 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I would. You didn't state any restrictions on whether I had to hang out with them or not. lol. If they piss me off I'll just ignore them like they're just another vacationer. =) If they turn out to be cool people to hang out with and the kids get along great then I made a new awesome friend.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 10:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• @LovingSAHMommy i said with Your kids you can bring your son too lol
    LABELmeCUTE

Comment by LABELmeCUTE (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i wouldnt want to go with anyone but my spouse . No kids { no bashing } we have never been alone we both had kids coming into relationship so i would love to take him for a week long trip to alaska for the fishing
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 4:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2011