I need help ASAP!! I need a baby boy name that is unique and uncommon but nothing that is ghetto. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Baby Names

• A good start would be to look up the top 500 most popular name from decades ago ...and look far down the list for something cute. That's how I named my son, he was popular name # 300-something in the 1920s-30s
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• roger that. hehehe
    Anonymous

• raymond?
    Anonymous

• I like Quinn or Owen. I'm trying to get SO to agree on Quinn for a boys name if we ever have one LOL.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Come up with a list that you and your SO like..and wait till hes born. When you look at him..you'll know what the perfect name is. I never regreted what we were going to name our son. We had a back up just incase when he was born it didnt fit him. His middle name was changed in the hospital tho lol. the day before we took him home. Good luck
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 11:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• joaquin, giles, holt, holden, and my fav my sons name : jasper
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Tobias
    ablessedlife

Answer by ablessedlife at 11:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• We named our son Silas
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• http://www.babynames.com/

I found my daughter's name here and her name is very unique. Good luck!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Well thanks for the advice on the top 500 baby names i havent did that yet.
    Raymond- Lets just say that is deff out the option had an ex with that name so you do the math.. But thanks.
    I like owen thats cute ive never thought and that one. Quinn is okay but im not feelings that name. But hey everyones different.
    It would be easy if i had a SO but i dont so i got to name by myself and it makes it hard because i am really clueless. I liked Brayden but its common and i wanted something different.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2011