i got my period on march15 which was 8 days late and only lasted 4 days when its usually here for 6 days and now here it is early on april 3, last month i was having nausia and i have been so tied lately. also i can smell every thing and get dizzy if i bend down. i took a pregnency test last month and it was negative. what could be wrong? i also was cramping last month too.

lovelylady1982

Asked by lovelylady1982 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe you should take one more pregnancy test. If it is negative, too, talk to your doctor.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• You've had your period, which usually signals you're not, but some women can have spotting or a period while pregnant. If you're concerned get another test, they're usually pretty accurate providing you're far enough along to have the hCG levels high enough to show up of you are.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• i know you shouldn't get a period when you are pregnant but women do right? my sister had her period the whole 9 months. is it normal to get your period late and then very early?
    lovelylady1982

Comment by lovelylady1982 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you are pregnant, it would show up positive a few weeks after your period is due and you should not be cramping. Take another test if you don't get your period...good luck.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:46 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• It could just be that you're thinking too much about it. Take another test, and trust the results. It's been long enough that you should've started your period, or started building up the hCG. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Dear Lord, not another "could I be pregnant?" question ....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree completely, take a test. It is very possible that you could be pregnant. However, I have been in the same boat. As it turned out I was so anxious to be pregnant I was throwing off my periods and causing my body to mimic pregnancy symptoms(nausea, vomitting, sensitive to smell, dizzy, sore and swollen breasts) I was sure I was pregnant but instead the ER doc came in, looked at me, and said "stop thinking on it so hard you're confusing your body!" Lol but don't worry if you are not pregnant now, you will get there when it is the right time. Keep your chin up and keep trying! GL
    P.S. I always have light cramps during the first trimester of my pregnancies, it can be completely normal as long as they are not painful.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• take nother test
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• If you are not irregular wait a week and take the urine test.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Take a test...I had my period for the first 2 months of my pregnancy with my now 3 and a half year old and i didnt test positive till i was 6 week's
    littleb2654

Answer by littleb2654 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2011