Rainbows?

I have seen many rainbows in the sky, a portion or the entire arch. But, I was looking out the front door at about 10 AM during a rain storm. The rainbow I saw that day, was level with the street. It was a full arch about 40 feet long. It was only visible for a short time. I have NEVER seen a rainbow that is at ground level. Any of you who know about rainbows, let me know what you think of this. I did not get to snap a picture of it. I was thinking about my friend who used to live across the street. He died in the house fire. There is a new house there now, but I still miss him. I wonder if HE sent me the rainbow?

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 11:39 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• sounds wonderful! He may have, it could be a reminder to you that he is no longer suffering.... My friend died 2 weeks ago and the other day I saw the biggest rainbow... coincidence? I think not!!!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• He did send you the rainbow, I am certain. The fact that you mention it tells me you know it's true too. He is okay!
    Anonymous

• Awe!
    I've never seen one that low! I bet it was amazing!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• I think that light was refracting off some moisture in the air and THAT caused your low lying rainbow. Dead people are incapable of performing such tasks.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 11:45 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• If you read in the Book of Genesis, you will find that a rainbow is a reminder of God's covenant with Noah where He promised to never destroy the earth with water again. That was the first rainbow actually. I don't recall ever seeing one at ground level either. I'll bet it was amazing.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:47 PM on Apr. 5, 2011