I guess I am not the only one who thinks she is a B*tch

My step sister and I have never gotten along, probably because we didnt meet until she was 19 and i was 17..

Anyways, I have alwasy thought she was a you-know-what.... everything she says and does just ranks of b*tchiness ...

Well her and her fiance were looking for their first home and was able to go on a well known house hunting show ( clue) .... They went through and filmed the whole thing ... and decided not to air the episode because of how she acted !!!

Of course they didnt tell her that was why ( they basically said in so many words that they just decided to not show it ) ... her fiance already said he doubt they would and was shocked that they stook around and even completed filming her ( they had to do several takes because of all of her cussing) ...... But because she was so rude and complained so much and was basically just being so hateful they didnt want to put her on tv ( this show has been around for awhile, I assume it is considered a somewhat family show ) ...

They are suppose to send a copy to us ( because she kept contacting them lol) ... but her fiance told us about some the things she said , like walking into a house and saying " Oh god, I hate when people cant decorate try to sell their house" , and she called several things cheap and disgusting.... this coming from a girl who has all white ( but stained) furniture, white walls, white ( stained) carpet ... and when they came to start filming the part where the viewers "meet" them... they had to ask her to move some dirty dishes and trash that was sitting on the table beside her....

I am actually soooo glad that they arent showing this because I would be embarrassed and I feel so bad that those people of one of my favorite shows had to deal with her !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow!
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 11:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Sounds like she is a bitch. Be glad you don't have to hang out with her....what goes around comes around.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:44 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• LOL. She sounds "really classy". NOT ! I wonder why people think it is acceptable to curse and be so negative? She will be alone soon if she doesn't try to be a decent person. You can only take so much of that.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• OMGosh...I hate when people are on the show being rude and snobby! Does he still want to marry her after all this even though he admits how horrible she acted?
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 12:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I love that show! One of my favorite parts is seeing what your money can buy you in other countries. I remember watching one where 120,000 got the couple a 6 bedroom/5 bath home near the beach. It was insane.

I wonder how she feels about the show being dropped? You know you're a bitch when they won't even put you on tv.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Some people who go on TV don't realize that there are younger viewers too and the cussing would be out of the question. I'm actually surprised that they finished filming for the show! I don't blame them though. It wouldn't have been right for airing the show with the language she used. One of these days, she will meet her match and someone will put her in her place. Remember, what goes around comes around.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• What is hard for me to fathom is when your expecting company weather it is in laws or a film crew from a show you should have your dishes done and garbage picked up and taken out...sounds like a self absorbed slob
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Didn't see any question here, but people that are offensive, try to push people away for a reason. She must not have many friends and wants people to really have to look past her outside to get to know that she's insecure inside. Too bad about the show, but oh well...
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 4:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2011