Who do you find HOT?

Is there an actor or actress you think is really HOT???

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 11:56 PM on Apr. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I used to think Richard Grieco was hot, then it was Ralph Fiennes and Jude Law. Somehow, none of them are hot anymore....Johnny Depp is still somewhat hot. I'll have to consider Clive Owen I guess....aren't ya glad you asked? LOL
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:57 PM on Apr. 5, 2011

• Sure I am LOL. I think Stone Cold is super HOT and Vin Diesel is really hot too. I used to drool over Keanu Reeves, but like JeanClaudia not so much anymore. He is handsome but not HOT. I like guys with STRONG arms. They are oh my come to mama hot, like John Cena YUMMY!!

Your name JeanClaudia got me to think of this question! LOL
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Gonna sound so weird---- Zac Brown! He is so hot I can hardly take it. He's big and tall and has that great beard. That's a man in my book! I love a big burly man, what can say? :P
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yea he is a cutie, I also think Toby Keith OH my is so hot, and so is Trace Adkins, and Alan Jackson, and Kenny Chesney, ooh lala LOL
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Maybe under that beard it gets better! That is so funny! OP, you like bald guys! : )
    I used to think Keanu was to die for too...I'd forgotten.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• MMMMMMMMm Seth Rogen! I love my meaty men! He is SO cute! And personality does a lot for me to :)
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 12:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ewan McGregor
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Oh I also like the guy from Dear John, I can not remember his name he is so cute and sexy and oh wow, I saw him on Ellen and he looked soooo great.
    Ambear72

Comment by Ambear72 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• OP, you forgot about the Rock (OMG), I believe the majority of the WWE roster is HOT. Especially MY Randy Orton and John Morrison. LOL. I told my DH last night that I think Stone Cold is sexy. I also love Hugh Jackman, Clive Owen, Gerard Butler. There's really too many to count.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Channing Tatum?
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2011