How to find the perfect name for my unborn baby?

help, We are looking for a name for a baby the is due in march. We do not know what we are having but I wanted some help picking out a name that is unusual, amazing lively and would make people just go wow thats you name.

We are open to suggestion.
So far only came up with LIncoln raymond

mamaprincess001

Asked by mamaprincess001 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Regen....Zakeria....Avery...Mariska.....MyAsia....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• think of something thats inspirational to you, the common ones would be hope, faith and so on. but come up with something thats really personal, it could be a city you grew up in, the place you first said you loved eachother, things like that and try to adapt them. we decided to name my daughter Addison after wrigley field (hubbys a huge Cubs fan). its not super original, but it had meaning to us and so its something we'll always appreciate. thats my advice!!! good luck and congrats!!!! (by the way, waiting to find out is the best!!! we did the same thing, and honestly it will make it easier on you with the name choice thing, this way theres not a lot of pressure)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 12:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2008