When does your school resume its fall schedule? Do your kids to go a school that is in session "year round"?

I attended schools with the traditional calendar but there are several schools in the area that are on a year round calendar. The schedule is for elementary students only. Kids attend school for X amount of weeks then take a three week break. They repeat this schedule.

Bevner

Asked by Bevner at 1:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my son school start on august 25th and i start classes the same day. the only thing i wish my son's school had was uniforms. cuz buying clothes every fall is expensive and annoying.
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My kids start the end of August. Don't know the exact day. They get out first week of June. It's been that way since I was a kid. They go to the same school I went to.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• My kids are on year round. They started July 2nd and will be out Aug 14-Oct 1st. Then they will be out 2 weeks at Christmas and be out mid February to April 1st. Its actually nice because if we want to go on vacation during those times everyone else is back in school so most places are less crowded.
    StaceeyL

Answer by StaceeyL at 11:51 AM on Jul. 15, 2008