Does anyone know a good work out for abs? tried to get my abs toned after having my son.... have a little baby pouch lol... i know it may never go away but i want to at least try.

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Lots of cardio. Core strengthening like pilates or yoga will help once you lose the fat from the cardio
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Bump for you! I want to lose mine too if I can.....
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• lol When you know Id like to know lol. Ive been trying I dont' have a baby pooch i have huge eat dinner off of them love handles lol. they drive me nuts!!
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 12:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• sparkpeople.com its free
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It's gotta be possible....look at the celebrities who are back in shape in like 3 months or something. The key is figuring out how to do it without a personal trainer and 5 hours in the gym. (lots of situps maybe?)

No clue here, just wanted to say Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I have the Ab Circle Pro from the shopping channel, I find it good, I haven't actually used it long enough to see much difference but I can feel it working, I also do the hula hoop on wii fit :) Thats a killer! I can hardly move the next day!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 8:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You have to lose the fat around your belly to get a flat belly. You can do situps from sun up to sun down, and never get a flat toned belly if you have fat covering the muscles. Take a look at what you're eating and make some changes.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:49 PM on Apr. 6, 2011