A GOD AWFUL NIGHTMARE

I don't know how to make myself from feeling horrible for it.. Lastnight I had a nightmare I MOLESTED MY DAUGHTER!! I woke up bawling my eyes out ready to puke my freaking guts out!! I feel horrible and like Ive wanted to bawl all day. I feel so guilty and disguisted with myself I look at her and want to go shoot myself!! Please anyone can you please tell me how not to feel this way!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• With the first part of my post, I am saying that I know that you are scared and embarrassed, but sometimes you need to face it, and in this instance, go talk to someone about it, a professional. The second portion of my post, I am saying that the way some people take things, they might not take this post too lightly, even though its posted as just a "nightmare". People can trace things on the internet, back to the originator, i.e you. I hope you are able to figure something out, and sorry that you've had such a scary nightmare.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 12:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• All I can say is talk to a therapist....
    kayceeisit

Answer by kayceeisit at 12:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would think that since it happened to you as a child that you are afraid that it will happen to your daughter as well. Maybe you still haven't got over what happened to you. I would see a therapist to help you get closure for what happened.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I was molested as a child. And I would NEVER EVER EVER do anything like that to my child. And If anyone ever did I would personally find them and SHOOT THEM. I dont' want you all thinking I am a sick perverted mother who needs her daughter taken away. This little girl is my pride and Joy.. And i would never do anything to hurt her!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I would definitely talk to someone about it, besides cafe mom!
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 12:49 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Im embarassed and scared to talk to anyone about it..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Well, to be honest, sometimes you have to face your greatest fears. I know that you posted this as an "anonymous" post, but I'd hate for someone to take this the way it reads and go to someone else about it.
    allen.moriahd

Answer by allen.moriahd at 12:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• What do you mean?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Im planning on talking to someone.. That was horrible.. And if I don't talk to someone its going to cause some serious damage to myself.. And now I understand what you mean. And I hope no one takes it as anything other then a nightmare a horrible heartbreaking nightmare. I seriously feel like I could end up messed up for the rest of my life for this.. :( . I Just don't know what to do.. thank you though for the help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I just feel horrible.. I seriously feel like i could hurt myself for this nightmare..Why would I even have a dream like that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011