Would you get a pair of men shoes just to match with her dh's but to make it look like for woman add some pink shoelaces?

What do you think the running shoes are royal blue with a little tiny black they are really nice beside I like the color royal blue. Please don't laugh just give me an honest opinion thanks ladies ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't. I can't think of a women's shoe that would match a man's shoe that I'd actually like.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 1:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i would! i love to match my DH but not just pink shoelaces add some colored gems or something just have some fun with it! maybe u 2 could do it together (lol)
    bdg27

Answer by bdg27 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• running shoes are running shoes. As long as they fit your feet properly that's all that matters, you don't want to injure yourself getting the wrong shoes just for looks. So if they feel great, go for it. Now if they are just for every day wear I personally wouldnt get them, but if you like it then go for it. But would pink laces match the blue shoes?

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm with Cassie. They need to fit right, don't just go for 'matching'. I worked in shoes for a good while. Men's shoes and women's shoes differ by not only the size but the width. A man's 'regular' width is the equivalent to a woman's "wide width" shoe. If you wear a woman's normal you'd have to get a men's "narrow". Your foot would also have to be large enough to fit a man's shoe as well. Men's size is your woman's size - 2 *typically* (not all makers are the same size. It can give or take a whole size!) For instance: I am a woman's 10.5 extra wide. In a man's shoe I'm 8.5-9.5 wide. Yes. I do wear men's shoes quite often because it's hard to find women's quad e. And I can tell you, no one would be any wiser to know if you are wearing a men's shoe. Just make sure it FITS.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 4:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I've often bought and worn men's shoes as far as tennis shoes or hiking boots go. If I'm shopping for hiking boots or tennis shoes and I can't find any that fit or that I like in the women's section I have no problem going to the men's.

Though I wouldn't buy them just to match my dh - I would buy a pair that fit, work for what I'm wanting to do in them, and that I liked (and in my price range lol).
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• if the shoe is fitted properly, especially for running, that's what's important. and if they happen to match your dh's, fine.
    but would i buy them JUST SO THEY WOULD MATCH? no..that's silly, IMO. reminds me of the couple who lived next door to the Griswalds in 'Xmas Vacation'. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• sure
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't think the tennis shoes are all the much different ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think it would be cute to have matching shoes!!! my boyfriend and I have matching Columbia fleece jackets... its fun and it makes two people look really close and cute together!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 8:02 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I. Wouldn't it's just not my thing if I had to match it I would buy ladies shoes with the same color
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 8:44 AM on Apr. 7, 2011