The dr finally called!!! what do u think? help please

I calledmy sons dr office this moening to find out resuts from his ct scan. Waited all day long and tyey finally called me right before closng time and i missed the call!! She left a message sayin call back in the morning!

Do u think the results r good?
Now im going to worry all night worryin have to wait all day for them to call!
Y couldnt she just say everything is fine on my voicemail?

WORRY WORRY WORRY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's probably fine! They would have told you to bring him in if it wasn't! They don't give you bad news usually on the phone! Don't worry mama!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• try to get some sleep won't do u or ur lil one any good gettin so stressed. put ur faith in the lord and everything will b just fine. good luck and god bless!!!
    bdg27

Answer by bdg27 at 1:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• relax, have a sip of water or milk, & go to sleep, mama. morning will be here in no time. i hope the results are good. i wish your family the best.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 1:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thanks ladies I wish I could just stop the worrying. Its always somethin!! And some of u people.on CM are aLot of help that I very much appreciate!!! And I pray pray pray trust me!! I trust in god but I still worry :-/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Just calm down cause your reaction to the wrong result could cause another problem. Be patient untill 8 or 9 am in the morning and you call her back. Leave a message if you cannot reach her.And then after lunch call again and if you cannot reach her then ask if someone else can help you,if not leave message.Otherwise go to the office tomorrow but be reasonable.
    mommasgurls

Answer by mommasgurls at 1:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm sure everything is fine!! GL and keep us updated!!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Think positive with a prayer!
    Sew-sun

Answer by Sew-sun at 2:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Doctor's offices aren't supposed to leave information on voicemails and such (some won't even give information over the phone), which is probably why she didn't leave more than a "call in the morning". Just relax, and call them tomorrow :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 3:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• oh i just hate when they do that!!! my daughter had an eeg and an mri done for seizures and i waited all weekend plus a holiday then the day came they were back in the office i did not let the phone leave my hand all day waiting.. it was almost 5pm and i was bummed they didnt call, so i vacuumed the floor an when i was done i noticed i had a missed call!! an the doc just said he got the results an wanted to talk to them about it an try back tomorrow!! thank goodness the nurse called an hour later but i was pissed off with myself!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2011