I have one week left!!!

Yesterday I turned 38 weeks. Today was my doctors appointment. I have one week left before I have my baby, I'm so excited to have him out of me I don't know what to do with myself!!!! Count down baby!!!!!

4/12/2011 is the date!!! Yay Me!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Who else is having there baby here soon or is close to there due date?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 2:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• only one week good for you but baby can come anytime
    boys like to come early while girls love to stay in warm places
    i remember all my 4boys came early and my daughter just took her sweet time
    you be able to see your feet that first thing i notice after having my kids
    but no more sleeping in ,no sex till 6 to 8 weeks, and won't have pee as much those where the days so long ago
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Congrats! If he doesn't come early, my little boy's due to come out April 25th via c-section. I'm excited too...one of the reasons I can't sleep tonight...too much to think about..gotta write a to-do list while I've got stuff on the brain,haha!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 2:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• me im due April 11th
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 8:16 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I haven't had any girls yet but I have 2 boys (2yrs old and 6 ms old now) and both of them came 3 weeks early. They tried coming out alot sooner but thank god for technology! The doctors were able to stop it until I reached 37 weeks. I am so excited for you! I remember being right there at the end, knowing it could be any day! What a fun time it is...even though it doesn't seem like it until you look back lol. I kept myself busy by rearranging all of the baby's things over and over again until it was time. GL to you with your delivery, I hope everything goes beautifuly for you!
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• today im 38 weejs 4 days and im scheduling my c section so hopefully she will be here in the next few days
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 2:56 PM on Apr. 6, 2011