White 2 Black tanning lotion?

Has anyone ever used this "White 2 Black" tanning lotion? It says it makes you 3 shades darker in ONE session.

I find the THREE shades darker hard to believe. I've read reviews on this particular lotion. I've read just as many good as I have bad. I'm not sure if I want it now.

If you have used it, could you give me your opinion on it?

I have a base tan already, but I want to be darker. I tan 3 times a week, sometimes 5 if I'm lucky.

HEEEEEEELP!

Or, even this, if you have a GREAT lotion you already use, what's the name of it and how well does it really work? I'm always looking for alternative lotions. Good smelling ones too. :)

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• sounds very interesting i want to try this i havent oviously but i dont have alot of time to tan but i know a few lotions if u want to of any
    designer skin has a very good line
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I haven't heard of that, I use 'fake bake' or 'xen tan' they both work really well, but it on in the night, don't be alarmed, you will look stupid! Then go to bed, maybe on towels! Then shower the next morning, it leaves a lovely tan! Really natural.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• xen smells lovely too!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I prefer lavera sunless lotion.... All natural and gives you a tone or two darker even moisturized look and feel
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2011