Consistent lower abdominal cramping, please help me.

I have had consistent lower abdominal cramps like period cramps for goin on 3 weeks now, but i haven't started my period. the cramps don't hurt really bad, just consistent all day long and will sometimes go away for an hour, but start back again. They get worse when i lay down and go to bed. If you have any information on what's goin on, please let me know. Thank You.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• I would go in and talk to your doctor... There are several things that could be going on, including cysts, polyps, etc.

Answer by laird6372 at 4:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It could be anything. You need to be talking to your doctor. They know the right questions to ask and can put things together to diagnose you.

Answer by chgomom at 6:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You should see a doctor I have similar symptoms but I know I have a cyst on my right ovary. I don't have a menstrual period because I had a partial hysterectomy but I have the same cramping the most comfortable position is sitting up or bent over I use a heating pad I know I need this removed but I don't have time to take off work for the surgery and its not life-threatining. GL 2U!!

Answer by Mudda69 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i agree, call the dr

Answer by asil at 6:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011