Consistent lower abdominal cramping, please help me.

I have had consistent lower abdominal cramps like period cramps for goin on 3 weeks now, but i haven't started my period. the cramps don't hurt really bad, just consistent all day long and will sometimes go away for an hour, but start back again. They get worse when i lay down and go to bed. If you have any information on what's goin on, please let me know. Thank You.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• I would go in and talk to your doctor... There are several things that could be going on, including cysts, polyps, etc.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 4:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It could be anything. You need to be talking to your doctor. They know the right questions to ask and can put things together to diagnose you.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 6:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You should see a doctor I have similar symptoms but I know I have a cyst on my right ovary. I don't have a menstrual period because I had a partial hysterectomy but I have the same cramping the most comfortable position is sitting up or bent over I use a heating pad I know I need this removed but I don't have time to take off work for the surgery and its not life-threatining. GL 2U!!
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i agree, call the dr
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:13 PM on Apr. 6, 2011