Who has a child that has a baby?

My DD has 2 step kids, a baby girl, and twins on the way.

MomOfMany101

Asked by MomOfMany101 at 3:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• OMG, how old is your DD?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• she's really my lil sister I adopted her. She's 17
    MomOfMany101

Comment by MomOfMany101 (original poster) at 3:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• 17 and already has a baby and TWINS? Come on.... I'm sorry... Not to bash, but seriously? Not to mention, 2 step kids... means baby daddy is quite the "man". Sheesh...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The twins are his. not her DD she already has, her husband is 19. And he's alot better then her DD father who beat her.
    MomOfMany101

Comment by MomOfMany101 (original poster) at 3:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Still, 17, come on. Did she not learn the first time? Where is the REAL parenting in all of this... Her life is set up for failure. 17 and ALREADY has 5 kids, total... 17 and married to a 19 year old, failed marriage, guarenteed!

Where have the decent families gone these days?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I was 19 when I got married and I am still with my husband after 7 years, going on 8 in may. Good luck to your sister and congrats on her twins! I have always wanted twins!!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 3:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i'm not that old and had my first at 12years old. She's not that much younger then i am now. She learned the first time that she couldn't trust that guy, that she needed to get out. She fell in love and maybe has 3 kids and 2 on the way so what. I don't think it's a fail at all. Your probaly one of those people that talk's behind teen mom and dads backs and don't care that they could be better parents then you are.
    MomOfMany101

Comment by MomOfMany101 (original poster) at 3:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• i have a set of triplets my youngest ones. Multiples run in the family. Thank you very much Dragonqueen
    MomOfMany101

Comment by MomOfMany101 (original poster) at 3:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Wow...Anon...could you be more judgmental. Seriously.

I don't have a child that has children...fortunately, because I am sure it would make my child's life very difficult. I'm sorry that your sister is likely to have such a difficult youth, but please be there to encourage her to improve her situation (whether through work, schooling, etc.) so that her kids have a better chance in the future. I hope your sister is in a good relationship, and kudos to you for taking on the responsibility of raising her yourself. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• She's in school, has money, has a job, and is doing so well already. She even takes care of some of my kids when i need to go to the doctors with a child. She say's she's going to take after me and complete school, and raise her family and keep them moving forward. I think she'll do very well on her own. Thank you
    MomOfMany101

Comment by MomOfMany101 (original poster) at 3:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2011