can i please vent??

i am so mad right now and am crying my eyes out. we are watching my brothers dog for him while his family goes to NY. and my sister and i noticed that he has been shaking all day. and we said something to my dad about it bc he was shaking again. well when my SIL dropped him off she was like he gets cold cuz he just got his fur cut off so he has a sweater. (hes a little dog) and i was like im just gonna put it back on him. my dad was like no your not. hes fine and just like made up some excuse as to why hes shaking and was kinda being mean about it. i just like looked at him and was like does it matter? im gonna put it back on. and he was like shut up. i was like what? he was like just shut up. i was like why dont u shut up i didnt do anything (sounds childish i know) he was liek your a dumbass. i was like excuse me and he was liek yeah..your a dumbass. i was liek what is ur F***N problem!? and walked away. \

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• He called you a dumbass over that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• deep breath....dont let it upset you ....hugs

Anonymous

• i know it sounds so stupid but the poor dog has something wrong with him and my dad doesnt give two shits about him. he even locked him in his cage the first night he was here and my brother told him that he is only in his cage when he is punished so he will bark if hes in there for no reason. my dad got mad that night cuz he wouldnt stop barking and im like duh! he is potty trained he is a very good dog. he doesnt need to be in there. anyways..im so mad that my dad would call me a dumbass!!!! he never does this crap. i hate it! ahhhhhh!!!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• YES and i dont know why! I didnt deserve it. i feel like my dad is always giving me shit for something
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• And you're pregnant? I feel with you on stress during pregnancy. But what you need to do is take deep breaths and calm down because if you are currently carrying your hormones do affect the baby. Not to mention you should'nt let someone even if it is your father push you to that point. Take what he said with a grain of salt and do what you were going to do and avoid him for a while.
    MommaMajeski

Answer by MommaMajeski at 12:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I used to have a Chihuahua and she would shake when she was cold. I would take the dog in my room and keep him next to the heater or something to keep him warm.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 12:36 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• this is why i need to get out of my house
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• yeah im gonna go back downstairs and put it on him. i just dont want my dad to be there haha. ive got to be pregnant cuz im still crying over this omg. i feel stupid haha
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Don't feel bad. My dad stood there screaming at me calling me a b**ch, pathetic, useless, i'd never amount to anything, dumbass, stupid etc...for 30 minutes straight just enduring his insults and screaming until I jumped up and ran outside crying so loud the neighbors heard me, got scared and called over here. My dad chased me outside still screaming at me and calling me horrible names and would not let up. The reason he was so mad is because I asked him to leave me alone because he was already tring to pick a fight with me in the first place. I was a few months pregnant and I was afraid I was going to have a miscarriage because my first one was related to be being too stressed. He has a bad anger problem and has did this to me my whole life over the stupidest little things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Did I mention I went in to a panic attack that night also? I left that out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2008