Could this be an early pregnancy sign?

i ovulated last week and its been a week. i am having kind of a lot of discharge and its not normal, i have been feeling a little dizzy, my lower back hurts a little, my boobs are soar, and sometimes by upper back hurts. please help me out of you can/

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It's too early to experience preg symptoms. Plus I don't see how anyone's back could hurt that soon in to it. I think it's your mind messing with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• actually my back hurt pretty bad in the beginning...its your ovaries shutting down ha. and yeah you can experience preg symptoms that early. go to twoweekwait.com its so helpful!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would get a home pregnancy test especially since your boobs are sore that was my second sign of pregnancy I found out at 3 weeks. Good Luck
    heartnhidin

Answer by heartnhidin at 12:40 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• The only pregnancy sign I see there are sore boobs. It's too early to have a sore back, that's generally when you're further along and showing
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 12:53 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Not true, everyone is different....it could depend on what type of work you do also. I've been getting constant headaches and peeing alot more......and I am due on the 6th. If I dont get it then I'm going to test because we're trying. I've had days where I was at work and my lower back had a few waves of pain.....but I also am a retail manager and I take in a shipment truck, break down boxes, am on my feet for 10 hours with just a 1/2 hour break. I'm sure that does my body a beating......but who is to say that someone ISNT experiencing these things? Of course b/c I want to become pregnant I NOTICE alot more and am more aware of every little thing, as I can imagine you are aswell. Just be patient like I am trying to be, and test when your due. I also have a Dr appointment on the 16th, just to be certain.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• They can be pregnancy symptoms, but this early it's too soon to tell for sure. (And the back pain thing: in early pregnancy, it can be caused by hormones that loosen your joints in preparation for labor and birth, including hips, knees, back, etc. Later in pregnancy, it can also be due to extra weight and the extra girth in your stomach, but it is possible to experience it in early pregnancy because of pregnancy, I'm just not sure how early exactly it happens. Then there's also something like constipation, which can just as easily be a pregnancy symptom as not. You just never know until it's late enough to take a test.)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2008