Ok so I SERIOUSLY need help...PLEASE!!! (very explicit question)

I have NEVER had an Orgasim...I am young, but...really I mean I have let my emotions and body completlely go..and stil...no O.

I have NEVER tried masturbation before....i wouldnt even know where to start down there..
Any women out there willing to be descriptive? Cause I have NO Idea... I want to actually FEEL what everyone is talking about..

Open to ANY ideas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• take your fingers find your clit, its the little lump right above where you pee. Rub it. Try circles, or up and down what ever feels good after a few minutes you should have a good idea what feels good. just keep going and you will hit it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Well, masturbation is easy...just start touching and do whatever feels good. I can't believe there are people on the planet who have never masturbated! And as far as the O, once you know how to please yourself, you can share that info with your partner
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

exactly!!!! You need to be more confotable with yourself before you can with a man. Find that spot and rub and rub until you feel like you can't take anymore trust me you will know when you orgasm your body shudders and you just want to yell if feels that good!!
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• And there is no right or wrong way to masturbate, it is different for every woman. What is an absolute turn on for one does nothing for another...you just have to find out what you like. It will probably take some practice, and lots of patience...but once you have one you will definitely know it!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Haha ya I have always THOUGHT about doing it...but never took the time, I felt stupid at the thought of sitting there alone touching myself...expecially if i dont know where to go!

i know what works for one woman doesnt work for another...but argh, i hate that i am about to be a mother...and have YET to have an orgasim
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I met a woman who is 54 and never masturbated or had an orgasm. She wasn't in to touching herself so I suggested a sex toy (rabbit & pearls is my favorite). I guess that made her happy. I have not heard from her since she bought it!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Girlie find you some alone time somewhere and start feeling around I first felt stupid about doing it then realized the only stupid thing I am missing out on is something great, if you are comfortable with it then do it. I do it almost daily a couple times each and still have sex with my husband for some, im a multiorgamer lol anyways dont feel stupid just know it's natural and most of the people out there do it and if you feel weird about touching your cooter but toys specifically for the g spot and the clitoris. Hope this helps
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• aha, yes...toys MADE to make u Orgasim thats a thought!
    Ps I have NEVER told my SO that I have not had an orgasim, I have faked it everytime...so I have to figure this out on my own. Also...I recently figured out I like a little pain during sex, like DEEP HARD scratches...and he wont do it...im still a teen and we have been together for years...i love him but they sex is like in the movies...without the O...its just sweet, how do I tell..wait wait lol thats a WHOLE diff question!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• ask that question I will be there to answer it lol
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• THANK YOU!!!! for telling me straight up what to do!! lol I needed that!!! Be back in a bit ;)

oh and ps i just posted the question the tittle is

ok so the sex isnt that great...any ideas?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2008