Paid to text message? adult content

So I was looking into various work from home jobs and I came across the idea of getting paid to text message. Google has been no help in the search because they either bring up articles with no links or chatting in chat room jobs. I would like to do this text messgae thing if I could find a legit company. The only one I've come across is Text to Chat 121 and I stumbled across an article bashing it as a scam. Any advice or ideas? I've also looked into online surveys, any suggestions on good sites?

JulienBella

Asked by JulienBella at 7:02 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• I dont sorry, but that sounds like a good idea, I too would love to text from home, seems like easy money. Sorry I've been no help at all!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• There is no such thing as easy money. If there were, every one would have it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:11 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• ok then, quick money
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 7:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• ChaCha is a legti company that you answer people's questions that they text in to the service, you answer from your computer. I use some of the paid survey sites that are legit too, I have a list of good ones HERE

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Thanks. I'll check out that survey site. I was hoping for a text service I don't have to use the web for. My computer was issued by my company and I'm not supposed to use it outside of work hours. I've heard of ChaCha and KGB. I came across this texting thing when I was looking at Phone Actress jobs, but I think I'd be more comfortable with texting. I know they're out there, because I've seen commercials, I just don't want to get ripped off :p I will checck out that survey site.
    JulienBella

Comment by JulienBella (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• text 121 is legit... or at least it was!! lol I contracted w/ them for awhile and was paid. you have a quota, and if you don't meet it, you're out.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 7, 2011