Anyone else hate waiting in for deliveries?

We ordered a new sofa which should be here today, so naturally we got rid of the old one, and the delivery people didn't actually give a time for delivery, so I'm stuck in all day until they arrive, with nothing to sit on but the floor! And it's actually sunny here in Wales for once! I could be outside now, but NO! I have to wait in :( Sucks :(

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 8:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• congrats on the new sofa... I am not stuck in but I am not so patiently await the mdeical supply company for my sons diapers . also very impantiently waiting for the stuff i orderd at a tastefully simple party .... .
    smilingmomma

Answer by smilingmomma at 8:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I honestly don't mind the waiting and anticipation but I hate it when I have a smaller package and they never knock on the door! They just leave the slip saying they will try again so I wait another day and then end up having to go to the main UPS or Fed Ex place to pick it up myself. That happened at least 3 times when I lived in an apartment where my living room was right next to the door so I would have heard if they knocked.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ha ha :) Rubbish when people don't give an exact time, you can't plan anything then :( It's a lovely sunny day, and I'd love to take my baby out in the pram but I cant :(
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I see no problem with going outside, taking a little walk, as long as you stay close enough to see when they arrive. I don't "stay in" when I know something's coming, but I watch for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• The sofa is here! Hooooray! But now It's gone 4 pm lol. Ah well good job it's still sunny, time for a walk :)
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Apr. 6, 2011