Angry?!? Why am I angry all the time?

For a few weeks now I been feeling angry alot for no reason! I feel lost, don't know what I want! My kids are driving me insane! My hubby well he works!! I wake up angry got to bed angry!! I don't want to do anything!! It's just angrer, being upset, just flat out feeling lost!! I have a gazaillion things running through my head and just don't know what is what anymore!! Gosh I sound pathic...
I just don't know anymore!!

I don't want to be angry all the time!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Health

• You are obviously overwhelmed, this will often make you angry, try to pin point the source, and if you can't then see a professional.

Answer by older at 8:22 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You could suffer from depression & stress, sometimes it manifests in anger. You could like the pp feel overwhelmed, tired and like there is no end in sight for relief, thus you are depressed. Id go and see a doctor and see if they can refer you to a counselor or help with ideas on how to handle the stress.

Answer by gemgem at 8:24 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Are you angry because your husband works all the time and isn't around to help with the children? Or are you angry because you have children whom you can't control? If it's the first, there's not much you can do since someone has to work and make a living. If it's the children, you can take charge of that situation, and you can teach them to obey you and to be respectful of you. Since I don't know their ages, I can't tell you specifically how to make that happen, but however old they are, they need to be taught that this is your home and that you are in charge. They are to listen and they are to abide by the rules which you have set.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Usually when I feel like that it is because my hormones are out of whack. Meaning my period is about to start or I am pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'd go and talk to my doc if I were you. Just a thought. It could be depression, or a number of other things, like a hormone imbalance.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• In response to all:
    I am not angry because of hubby working or the kids not listening!! The kids not listening is nothing new!! I don't know what is causing this anger!! I am not pregnant and my period was like 2 weeks ago at most!! I just wish I didn't feel alone in this and knew why!! I guess this was the wrong place to go with this!! Thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• well i have those same feelings i no exactly how u feel and mine is from my anxiety and i have borderline personality disorder and it might b starting cuz u have so much going on and ur overwhelmed try sumhow to take at least one day to relax a little but dont stop doing everything u r suppose to do cuz even if its stressful u culd fall into a deep depression if u just quit everything and u can try lookin up kileighsmom she is my bf and she goes thru this also she might have sum helpful advise and im sorry u got such comments to make u feel the way it did mayb i can help and believe ur not alone
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think depression can manifest as anger ~ seek the help of a professional.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:15 PM on Apr. 6, 2011