When did you feel your baby move for the first time (1st pregnancy)

I am 18 weeks currently, and I want to wish everyone the best of luck with their prenancies and congrats to all those born...

But my baby has not moved yet and though I am no longer concerned I want to know when did all of you feel your baby move?

MommaMajeski

Asked by MommaMajeski at 12:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i felt it for the first time at 15 weeks but not very often at all of course.

it wasnt until i was about 23 weeks that it was consistent and throughout the day and where other people could feel her kick and punch.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i was i think 14 or 15 weeks when i felt my daughter move and i didnt know what it was i asked my mom because i felt a feeling of butterflys and she told me it was probably the baby moving.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 12:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• This is my first baby, and I felt the "bubbles" or "flutters" at 17 weeks, but very infrequently. I didn't feel actual kicks until 20 wks and they were still kind of soft kicks. My hubby didn't get to feel the kicks until about 23 wks.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:56 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I could feel movement around 16 weeks, but not often at all, and others couldn't feel it until about 24 weeks, even then my first didn't move much at all( a girl) but my two boys did!
    JenRockwell

Answer by JenRockwell at 1:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I felt something but thought it was gas it wasn't until 18 weeks when I felt the flutter that couldn't have been mistaken for gas.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• 21 weeks when i first felt mine, first baby though
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 3:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I was 19 weeks when I first felt my baby move. I was so damn jealous of all the other first-time moms that claimed to be feeling their babies every single day by my point. Of course, now I'm 37 weeks and it's downright PAINFUL sometimes! And my belly gets misshapen when she sticks her butt in the air =3
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Flutters- around 15 1/2 weeks
    Kicks- 19 1/2 weeks
    Kicks from the outside- 22 1/2 weeks (TODAY!!!!!)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2008