could this be another sign?

my tummy is hard and i heard from some women that its a sign. some one please tell me and not be rude?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 12:49 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it is a sign of being pregnant of course, but that happens farther along....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Sometimes it depends on how far along you are. If you are five months it may start to feel hard, it depends on the woman. But if you have more symptoms like nausea,missed period, vomiting, sore breasts, you should get it checked out.
    vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My stomach got firm and I started showing really early with my son (but still not until about 2 months along), and this time the firmness didn't start until about 3 1/2 - 4 months. It could be a sign, but it's more likely to be caused by bloating or constipation or something along those lines (which can also be a sign of pregnancy or impending menstruation, among other things). The best thing to do is not to get hung up on sign and symptoms before you expect your period (I know, easier said than done...much easier, lol) since they can be because of so many different things, not to mention that most early pregnancy symptoms mimic PMS.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• like they said hun its a sign,im 18 weeks pregnant and even my tummy doesnt stay hard most of the time
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008