Has anyone converted to vegetarianism after being use to eating junk your whole life?

How did you do it? Feel free to give as much detail.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Health

• I went to vegetarian and it was pretty easy. I missed chicken but got over it quickly. When you stop eating meat you really notice that people who do eat meat STINK. Once I did this I moved to veganism..and cut out dairy...this had a much bigger impact on my health than just cutting out meat and I eradicated pretty much all of my health problems (I used to have really about stomach problems and could never work it out..I now know its food combining, wheat and dairy), I now eat raw vegan (low fat) and as a result have completely cleaered up my asthma. This has been a major challenge because being low fat and raw means you dont get the comfort from food you do with high fat and cooked. I have overcome a lot of emotional obstacles...but am still going through stuff. I feel fantastic though and most rested.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 2:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008