why do some women want to be induced if...

Why do some women want to be induced just because their bellies are so big?

that doesnt mean anything.

unless you really NEED to be induced & the doctor says so, why would you want to? Why not just wait until your baby is ready to come out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I aint tring to be mean so dont take it that way please does this q? have to do witht the other one with the preggo pic and she said she wanted to be induced?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• but i think they should just wait til the baby is ready like u said
    Anonymous

• I think it is because at the last part of the pregnancy you are just ready for it to be done because with the big belly is starts to hurt to breath, sit down, stand up, pee all the time...you are just done. I know that I was begging my doc to induce me at 37 weeks (he didn't but he said he would at 39 weeks but had my son at 38 weeks). My son was engaged for 10 weeks though before I had him and that was painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• yeah, im just curious, i dont think its right at all, but im not banging on that woman at all. just to clear that up.

but anon @ 1108, thats part of pregnancy, its expected right?

and if they say the baby may be big, or something, i dont agree, i was over 10 lbs my mom waited until i came and so did my DH mother he was almost 11 lbs and had him naturally....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• if the baby is to big then they should talk to there doc about a c section but not to be induced
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• you dont have to have a c section just because the baby is big.. and what is considered "big"? in who's eyes is that big?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• im extremely small and i dont feel like having the baby get stuck while im trying to push out some thing that i cant and i dont want to tear all the way to my ass.
    Anonymous

• right, if something is wrong where it is needed but not just because you think you are too small to do it.... why dont you wait until the dr says that?

its part f pregnancy...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i was induced early {34-6} weeks with my 2nd . My belly was too big for my size {i'm 5'0} and it caused me ALOT of pain. I was also induced with my first cause she was almost 2 weeks overdue and i couldn't carry her anymore either.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:14 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i have made it to 39 weeks and she is already measuring big.thats why i do not want to go past my due date with mine.im small.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:17 AM on Nov. 30, 2008