Snooping

Does anyone else have the significant other search your phone ever.mine does and iv never givin him a reason not to trust me. Drives me crazy. He was cheated on by his ex wife many times. But im not like that. Her and I are different as they come. The thing is he knows that. And the who ever said he's a child. That was not what I was looking for it was kinda mean.

lwalter87

Asked by lwalter87 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Then you married a child. A REAL man married to a REAL woman would have no need of such childish things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yeah mine does too or sometimes he reads over my shoulder on the computer since it's in the dining room and it drives me nuts!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Mine never does, because I let him read texts if one comes through and he's closest to the phone, if he's checking your phone, you should check his!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It doesn't mean he is a child, he could have been cheated on in the past. For some reason, he is insecure & feels the need to check. You need to get to the bottom of that reason & take steps to assure him he can trust you.

My DH has, only a few times though. It doesn't bother me because i have nothing to hide.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:57 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• that don't make any sense..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It is a matter of he lost faith in women. If you have nothing to hide then let him look. He has to work this issue out for him self.
    Glo402813

Answer by Glo402813 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 11, 2011