Last night i dreamed i found out i was 12wks pregnant with a baby girl!! i really want another addition to the family but my s/o feels we need to wait awhile. does anyone knows what it means to dream of babies?

aprilrb81

Asked by aprilrb81 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Dreams are your minds way of processing thoughts, and feelings. It doesn't mean you need or are going to have a baby anytime soon.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It could mean you want another one, doesn't mean it's going to happen. Hell, I cant have anymore kids and I dont' want anymore kids, but I always have pregger dreams.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:08 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Usually it is just wishful thinking playing into your dreams. I wish I could say it means your pregnant, being as how you want another little angel, but I can't. Just enjoy the dreams while you are having them and keep trying to talk to your s/o about the possibility of TTC. Find out why he feels you guys aren't ready and see if it is something you guys can work through/past together so you can start working on your next additon! :)
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:28 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree with the other posters here,dreaming about babies could mean a desire,something you have been wanting.On the other hand my dh dreamed that we were having twins before I found out I was pregnant with twins lol...however in your case it could just be something that you are wanting and are always thinking about.
    FitMom9603

Answer by FitMom9603 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 6, 2011