Why do men ALWAYS . . .

Leave the lids off everything?! Drives me mad! And why do they look at you stupid when you tell them to STOP DOING IT!? I've had to throw away paint, food, tooth paste all because the lids weren't put on!

And they never clean up after themselves!

Ok, rant over. But men really get on my nerves sometimes!!!

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 9:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• i know how you feel,my hubbi always leave the toilet seat up,and it drives me bananas.What i do is find a solution to each problem that i am having with him.....meaning.....he leaves toilet sea up=I child proof it, he doesn't take out the trash=put it on his side of the bed..lol..,If he desn't wash out the tub cause he only took a shower=I don't wash it cause i only took a bath. You get what im saying,avoid arguing find a solution,it woks trust me
    celeb151

Answer by celeb151 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• That's definitely not something men always do, that's something your man always does. My husband doesn't do that. It drives him nuts when the kids do it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 9:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm sure they have rants about women too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I agree.....i think alot of their mommas did everything for them. I have raised my sons "everything has a place"...rule and my oldest and his gf get into it cause - she didn't turn off a light, or she didn't put the jar lid on :)
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Not my man, his momma did a good job raising him. He is very neat & organized, even more so than i am. I definitely lucked out...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• He was already that way. A combination of having a neat freak mother & being in the navy probably did it....he was that way long before we met. I think men need to be taught this during a young age in order to ever make it habit....by the time they're 25, it's too late to teach them. They are already set in their ways by then.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my hubby is not bad about the lid thing thank god but he is horrible about leaving his hair after shaving everywhere i mean come on how the heck do you get it on my toothbrush?!!!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:59 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My man is not most men.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm sure they do, but is it so much to ask them to just tidy up after themselves? I don't expect him to clean up after me, so why should I do it for him?
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• So your the lucky ones! How did you train your men to be well behaved lol?
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 9:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2011