Do you wear make up?

It's funny because growing up I always wanted to wear make up and when I finally get old enough I don't wear any at all. I just hate the time it takes to put it on and wash it off, plus it makes me look funny and I don't think I need it. Not to sound conceited but I really don't think I do.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 10:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If I don't want to scare people I do!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:10 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Everyday b/c it makes me feel better:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I wore it all the time when I was younger, never went anywhere without it. Like you, I look just fine without it, but some days I want to feel a little more pretty, so I will put some on. I always wear it if I'm having a night out with my hub or my girlfriends and if I had a job I would wear some as well
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't wear makeup either...I wear it when my DH and I go out which doesn't get to happen very often.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• usually only on the weekends, and then it is only if we are going some where. i wear it so light though you cant even tell when i am wearing it.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 10:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Growing up when i was old enough to wear it, I would never go out of the house without it. In high school, i felt naked if i did'nt wear any!! I wore it everyday!! Now as an adult i hardly wear it at all! I want to, just don't have the extra few bucks to buy any.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 10:25 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I dont wear make up unless I really have to like if I was going to a formal event or a job interview. I dont wear it much for it interferes with our practices in my religion (Islam) in prayer. We have to wash our faces several times a day for our 5 daily prayers so I got in the habit of not wearing it. I am confident in my appearance even without makeup but I remember when I was younger I would never leave the house without make up. lol I dont know if I am "old" now because I dont care if I am out without it. lol I am pretty without make up as well. One thing I do miss that I had to give up when I converted to Islam was that we couldnt paint our nails, but there is the art of henna that is permissible so I get to have some decoration. :)
    subbypuppy

Answer by subbypuppy at 10:26 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I only wear make up when I feel like it. But it's only eye liner and lip gloss.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes but not every day!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I wear lipstick always because I do not like to feel my dry lips, but I also wear mascara and blush.

Answer by older at 10:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2011