Have you ever thought of having a affair? adult content

OK ladies, I'm in pain today and need a distraction! Help me out.

You hear a lot about cheating and I'm interested in hearing from the women who have or who have thought about it. Such as why did you do so, was it a sexual situation, did you just hold hands, did you just lust in your heart? whatever you want share.

Please include your definition of cheating since I've realized just how many definitions there are of cheating!
share away!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 10:12 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• No Nah Never Not my thing. Married one man knowing he was chained to me for life.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It was emotional for me. I longed for a man to give me the attention I felt I wasn't getting from my husband. I found it and I loved it. It made me feel good and loved and wanted. IT just went a little too far when I tried to meet up with them and one time I did cross the line into physical but it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I just grabbed the guys' hand and that was that. It came to end on that one.

I don't think I could ever physically cheat because just the idea of touching another man tore me up inside. But everyone has their own reasons for why they stray. Sometimes it's just a sign that something is wrong within the relationship. Perhaps it's time to talk it out.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My definition of cheating is, if you wouldn't do it in front of your SO or DH, it's cheating.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 10:19 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• 'My definition of cheating is, if you wouldn't do it in front of your SO or DH, it's cheating. '

ok, I got one for this- there's things I would do in front of my husband because it's fine as far as I'm concerned, but he gets mad. Gray area for me I guess.
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my husband's last 2 wives cheated on him and I can understand why they did... cheating is not for me because it makes things worse in the end and not to mention it breaks families apart. my stepdaughter ran off with a married man, she left behind her own husband and kids. The outcome of her behavior is she is all alone, the guy she ran off with went back to his ife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• "my husband's last 2 wives cheated on him and I can understand why they did."

is he that bad in bed?
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• no way

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Never
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 6, 2011

• my husband is very jealous of even his best friend..... im scared he put a key logger on my computer but i'm unable to find it yet.. i've cheated on my ex husband because he cheated on me didn't even have sex with me for over a year. i work so much all the time now i'm too tired to have sex with my husband and he doesn't understand he grabs at me all the time even after i push his hand away say stop yell at him it doesn't matter so i've been sleeping in the living room on the floor cause our other roommate sleeps on the couch. in all honesty he should be jealous of this roommate his best friend because his friend is always there for me. he wont go to his apartment cause hes scared of leaving me alone with my husband.. he cares about my husband loves him like a brother but when it comes to me he wants to beat the shit out of him.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:21 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• my roommate is the one who pretects me from my husband.. and when he holds me in his arms time feels like it stops and everything will be ok. because nothing bad will happen. so i guess in that way it is cheating if my husband walked in or saw it he'd freak out. but really i welcome the feeling of nothing bad will happen as long as our roommate is here. i feel bad though i feel like i'm doing something wrong but i don't have any friends up here all my family is back home.. i'd leave but i just started working and i have no where else to go.

CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 11:25 AM on Apr. 7, 2011