Do you think your husband is 100% happy with your looks?

I want total honesty here. I am not saying all men need or want the perfect supermodel for a wife. I do think however that most men would prefer their wife to look a certain way (men are very visual) and the only reason they don't say it is because they don't want to hurt their wife. I for one know I am nowhere near perfect and my husband still looks at me and says he loves me just the way I am. Which I'm sure he does love me, but do I think that I am his dream woman in the looks department, No! Please don't say that all men don't look like supermodels. Because that's the point, they don't, and we don't care and love them anyway. But you have to admit that you would love it if they did, lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. I mean...to be honest...he wants to have sex with me all the time because he says I turn him on everytime he looks at me. We've been married eight years so I would say he's 100% happy with my looks.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I think that I don't care.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't think my SO is happy with my weight but he will never say that, he doesn't act like it either but seeing the women he picks out, or past girlfriends, i look NOTHING like them.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I told my husband that I wanted to lose weight. He said "don't do it for me" and I told him I wasn't doing it for him, I'm doing it for myself and for MY health. He told me that when he first met me, that I was too skinny for him (according to dr charts, I was still about 15-20 lbs heavier than their "healthy" weight). Do I think he's happy with the way I look 100% of the time? Absolutely not! But I he doesn't let me know it.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I know that i dont and my DH will tell me that. but hes not either and i tell him that and he knows it. we got married on Jan 1st and kinda settled down and "let it go" just llike anyone other couple. And we know that. we are trying to lose weight. I was looking at some old pics from when we were dating and i was skinny. I am now fat fat but i am bigger than i used to be and would like to get back to that. and my husband will tell me that and i tell him the same. we are not hatefull for mean about it. we joke and say we need to work harder. but i do think that every man does a way he wants HIS wife to look like. just dont beat yourself up about it. :)
    B.Meadows11

Answer by B.Meadows11 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm not beating myself up about it. I love my husband and even though I know that he wishes I was smaller (he has never said that) I have decided to start changing things for me. I know I would feel better if I looked better and I know he would like it too.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My SO is involved with pretty much everything I do. Shopping for clothes, my hair, nails, and pretty much everything else. He's vocal when he prefers me to look a certain way. I'd say he's 90% because we both discuss losing a few pounds though he would say 100%.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 10:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• He says he is. haha
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Nope, but im happy with who i am so i dont care.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 11:00 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• lol idk, he's smart enough not to tell me
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 6, 2011