So we are not allowed to answer questions? We are not allowed to go back and answer a question again? Is that how it works?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• You guys need to turn off the computers already and get some Xanex. This is ONLINE not REAL LIFE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I go back.  I reread what others have posted, throw my 2 cents in again.  And again and again, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Who ever said I was referring to you???? And you made yourself look real good calling Pookiekins out like that, assuming once again. Please, do elaborate on my answers. Let me know where I've offended someone. The "stalker" I'm talking about is someone who felt the need to correct my SPELLING, lol. Stop jumping to conclusions.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:43 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• as long as the person asking hasn't blocked you.

Doesn't matter. All blocking does is prevent people from seeing the public aspects of your profile, reply to your journal or send you a pm. It means nothing on the Q&A half of the website. The number of answers is never an issue. The quality...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Screw the haters. They dont make the rules on CM. Go back and answer anything you want as many times as you feel the need to defend yourself.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I don't know what is going on but the format just changed for me back to normal!

Answer by older at 10:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Apparently not.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Ha, don't you love hate mail?! I love when stalkers follow me back to my page just to leave a nasty message...it's almost entertaining. Some people post honest questions looking for advice from all...others just want a pitty party filled with only those who AGREE with them.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• You didn't get any hatemail from me...???? WTF?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011