Is it easier for you to talk about yourself here on CM then in real life??

It is for me. Kind of like therapy in a way. I am a VERY private person and NEVER talk about anything that I have ever gone through/dealt with with ANYONE in my real life. People have no idea anything about me. It seems though that everyone I meet is an open book and even take pride in their past issues which I think is great. I just cannot do it. Is being super private odd?? Or are other people just totally into themselves & like to dump their business on others??

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 10:31 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i am more of a private person too
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:19 AM on Apr. 7, 2011

• I don't really have any friends so cafemom is were I can vent or ask things that I want to know.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• As long as you let it out, no matter where or how. That is what makes it healthy.

I don't run around telling everyone my business, but I am not really quiet either. I don't think it concerns everyone.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• It is SO easy to talk about myself on here, because in CM world I am a skinny, tan, long flowing curly brown hair, beautiful blue eyed, voluptuous woman =] lol
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Opppsss I didn't answer the question.

Yes it is much easier because somethings I don't feel my friends or family should necessaryly no. Make sense... to me it does. Or feel silling talking about it. There is such a diffrent variety of personalities here and I find I get more honest opinions, no shame in there game where family and friends don't want to hurt you so sometimes they tend to hold back, not me and not all the time.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:48 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Nope, I dont use Anon here to answer, and even in person if you ask me a direct question Im pretty likely to answer you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:52 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I guess so, though I probably wouldn't answer any differently if I was talking with a small group of people at dinner.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:01 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I can vent on CM and I really appreciate being able to do that
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 9:12 PM on Apr. 6, 2011