Do you think your husband is 100% happy with your looks?

I want total honesty here. I am not saying all men need or want the perfect supermodel for a wife. I do think however that most men would prefer their wife to look a certain way (men are very visual) and the only reason they don't say it is because they don't want to hurt their wife. I for one know I am nowhere near perfect and my husband still looks at me and says he loves me just the way I am. Which I'm sure he does love me, but do I think that I am his dream woman in the looks department, No! Please don't say that all men don't look like supermodels. Because that's the point, they don't, and we don't care and love them anyway. But you have to admit that you would love it if they did, lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• What's with this question again?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• LOL ANON!!!

No, but he sure is nice about : )

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:37 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Yes, my man loves me either way, pj's, t-shirt and sweats.....

He says it all the time always has and always does!!!!! He is really good with that still to this day from day one he was like that....

I on the other hand am opening up more with him finally. Telling him he is sexy. Our separation is bringing us closer together.

KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Because I realized I put it in the wrong category. I meant for it to be in diet & fitness not relationships, lol!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My husband is completely happy with my physical looks, but as far as my style goes...I think he wishes I'd would dress it up a bit more, wear dresses and stuff more often, turn up the feminine sex appeal a notch. I'm a jeans/plain shirt/boots kind of girl who likes to be casual and comfortable.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:40 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Okay, I just saw your follow up after I posted my response, OP...if your question is strictly about my physique, then yes, I think my DH is pretty satisfied with my appearance.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• yes my husband is happy with the way i look we knew each other growing up and he always had a thing for me and now that he's married to me he sees it as haha i win!!

ok have to do it.....WINNING!!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:41 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• I'm right here with ya vicesix. You sound just like me, I wish I could do the more girly things but at my current weight I just don't feel comfy in dresses and stuff.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• Other than mine not being to happy about me cutting off all my really long hair, I know my hubby loves me exactly the way I am. He's not perfect and no one is in life. When you love, really love someone you overlook their faults in the hope they will overlook your faults.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:44 AM on Apr. 6, 2011

• My Hubby say's I'm the most beautiful and sexiest woman on the planet. I don't feel like I am, but if he does then I'm good with that. No ones without flaws, inside or out.
    I will be honest, I fell in love with my Hubby's mind first. He's the most intelligent, loving, and thoughtful man I have ever met. The rest was a bonus when it came to his looks.... I don't know about you but a man can have model looks, but if his mind is a mess I would just pass him by...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:53 AM on Apr. 6, 2011