any tricks? lol

any tricks to getting the baby out of your rib area?? its a pain in the butt. lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The only thing I can get to work to get her out of there is just do rub downwards from your ribs down your belly over and over. For my girl it coaxes her out bc i think she likes Mommy to touch her! lol idk. It doesn't work for long, she usually gets right back up there! You could also try walking around for a minute and like shake your hips really wide and slow to kind of get her to settle into the bottom.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:42 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• i just try to rub my stomach when mine daughter does that.
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I literally used to push down on the baby but my DS would push his feet against something and actually push down, I thought he was going to pop outta me!
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 11:38 AM on Nov. 30, 2008